Members and Affiliates are invited to consider the CSNZ-ICSA module for their own or a colleague or associate's professional development. In summary -
Corporate Financial Management addresses the need to be competent in the skills of corporate financial planning, and in understanding the impact of the fiscal environment on the organisation and its decision making.
Participation in this module facilitates an understanding of:
- the financial sources and requirements of organisations
- the role of capital markets
- the importance of capital structure and the cost of capital
- the principles of working capital management
- the impact of global and multi-national operations on corporate financial management
This module is available in the Second Semester 2012 commencing Monday 16 July 2012. Enrolments are required by Friday 13 July 2012. Enquires to email@example.com Freephone 0800 242 669.