This session will provide practical advice on how Internal Audit can be involved early and proactively engaged during the life of a project.
The session will also cover the auditing of key project deliverables and structures including:
- Project Management Framework
- Project Governance (Steering Committees)
- Project Charter
- Communications Plan
- Quality Plan
- Risk Management Plan
- Change Management
Specific issues covered
- Keys to Project Success.
- Common Project Pitfalls.
- Understand the role and activities undertaken by Internal Audit during the Project management process.
- Auditing of project management deliverables
What you will learn
- Overview of Project Management.
- Internal Audits engagement for project management
- Auditing of key project management deliverables.
The webinar is presented by Shannon Buckley CIA MIIA(Aust), Mr, Bupa Asia Pacific
For more information please contact Wissam Diab by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +61 2 9267 9155.
To register your attendance, please click here.
CSNZ confirms that this event qualifies for Structured CPD credits based on 1 credit per hour of attendance.
03:00 - 05:00
20 Nov 2012