Global Economic Outlook: Is the Recovery for real?
Live Stream, Monday 14 May 2012
The Financial Times, in partnership with BNY Mellon and the Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce Person of the Year Award, will be hosting an online panel debate to discuss the outlook for the global economy at a time of great opportunity coupled with uncertainty and volatility.
This one-hour discussion will be streamed live at 10:15 AM EST on Monday 14 May 2012 from the New York Stock Exchange.
The debate will be chaired by Gillian Tett, US Managing Editor, Financial Times with featured panellists:
- Andre Esteves, Chairman and CEO, BTG Pactual (2012 POY Honoree)
- Alberto Weisser, Chairman and CEO, Bunge Limited (2012 POY Honoree)
- Richard Hoey, Chief Economist, BNY Mellon
Topics for discussion include:
- What lies ahead for the global economy?
- What are the perspectives for emerging economies?
- How likely is a Chinese hard landing?
- What is the outlook for Brazil's economy?
- How are global imbalances and currency fluctuations complicating economic policy in various countries, including Brazil?
To register for the Live Stream viewing, please click here and complete the form.
For more information about this event, please visit www.ft-live.com/globaloutlook.