"Membership provides the opportunity to network with other
people who are doing similar things. There is always something
that is not always obvious so it is good to discuss issues."
Susan Minto ACIS, dBC Associates, Chartered Accountants
CSNZ membership provides significant career benefits to company secretaries, corporate officers and professional advisers wishing to keep up-to-date with key corporate and legislative issues:
* entitlement to the designation Chartered Secretary - an
indicator of the highest professional and ethical standards.
* access to other members to share experiences and ideas both informally through network events or discussion groups and via professional development sessions.
* information resources to ensure your knowledge is relevant to your role and the corporate governance of your organisation.
* association with a professional body with a strong advocacy role and a close working relationship with the New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZSX) and Commerce Commission.
* professional development seminars on current topics of interest.
* discounts on all CSNZ activities.
* access to products and services through the member benefits program.
* entitlement to the post-nominals ACIS or FCIS which carry world-wide recognition.
* Use of initials ACIS (Associate Member) or FCIS (Fellow) after your name to demonstrate professional status
* Free subscription to The Chartered Secretary - the Institute's monthly magazine with relevant articles and job adverts
* Free, and discounted rates for other publications.
* Discounts on training courses, seminars and conferences
* Events and seminars to network with fellow professionals
Discounted hireage of our Auckland boardroom for functions or meetings
CCH New Zealand
CSNZ has arranged a special purchase agreement with CCH NZ. Members are eligible for discounted product pricing.
When purchasing from CCH simply advise your CSNZ membership
number, and CCH will confirm this with us.
CSNZ Diners Card
As a CSNZ Member, you qualify for a special Diners Club offer. More info